Designed for Performance
GA200L propeller is a purpose designed for RV airplanes with special attention to top end speed and cruise performance. Design features are optimized blade area, twist distribution and highly taped plan form for minimum induced drag. Even the cowl and fuse shape was taken into account when designing blade shape, twist and airfoils.
Why WhirlWind Ground Adjustable propeller?
- You only need to buy one propeller.
- Performance flexibility ; pitch to your performance preference, top end speed or super-efficient cruise.
- With a conventional fixed pitch (FP) propeller, small airframe clean up modifications and engine performance changes can necessitate a propeller change / re-pitch. With the 200GA propeller you can immediately take advantage of airframe/engine performance improvements simply by making a small pitch adjustment without the need of buying a new propeller or waiting to get the FP re-pitched.
- The propeller is very durable with the Nickle leading edge from rain, sand and abrasion. It is well tested and proven.
- Complete propeller, 13 in spinner and space kits available for easy assembly.
The blade structure is manufactured from theromoset epoxy/graphite composite matrix. This advanced composite structure ensures high strength and blade accuracy in all flight environments. WhirlWind GA200L propellers come standard with electroformed Nickel leading edge for superior fit and abrasion protection. The hub is CNC machined from aerospace aluminum, dimensionally certified and anodized. Standard blade finish is high glass black with white tips.
Specifications for GA-200L-72
WhirlWind offers composite carbon fiber spinners that are already trimmed and fitted and ready to fly.
Now Available: RV Aircraft style composite spinner kit designed for the GA200L propeller. The spinner is a carbon/glass epoxy construction. All hardware is included, no fitting or fabrication required. All parts are pre-primed and reading for paint.
Sizes: 12″ – 13″