Congratulations to Dave Sterling for his 3rd place in the Reno Air Races Gold Sport Class !
Highest placing Legacy race speeds in excess of 370 mph.
Dave’s propeller is a race prepped Secret Weapon, which will be available soon.
World aerobatic Team Members
Congratulations to Rob Holland and Tim Just for earning a place on 2017 US Aerobatic Team.
Rob is the 2016 National Champion.
Rob Holland – MXS equipped Whirlwind 400A propeller.
Tim Just – Extra 300S equipped Whirlwind 400A propeller.
- Three-time, consecutive, World 4-minute Freestyle Champion*
- Six-time, consecutive, U.S. National Aerobatic Champion*
- Seven-time, U.S. 4-minute Freestyle Champion*
- 2015 World Air Games Freestyle Gold Medalist
- 2012 Art Scholl Award for Showmanship Recipient
- 2008 World Advanced Aerobatic Champion
- Seven-time U.S. Aerobatic Team Member
- 16 Medals in International Competition (8 Gold)
New 200 GA propeller design testing.
Whirlwind Kitplanes Article
SQ2 GOT STOL?
STOL Quest 2, aka SQ2, in action.
No airplanes were damaged during the filming of this movie.